Chem 3000


0 votes
On page 12 experiment 2 the instructions say that the boiling rod is part number 23. However, the parts list says part 23 is amononium chloride and I cannot find "boiling rod " listed. Is the boiling rod included and what part number is it?
Thursday, July 21 2016, 07:58 PM

Location [ View Larger Map ]

Share this post:

Accepted Answer

Wednesday, November 01 2017, 05:25 PM - #Permalink
0 votes
The boiling rod is also called an immersion heater, the manual has slightly changed over the years but you should have a component called the immersion heater.

If you should have further questions, please email
The reply is currently minimized Show
Responses (0)
  • There are no replies here yet.
Your Reply


Thames & Kosmos

301 Friendship St.
Providence, RI 02903

Phone: 401-459-6787
Toll-free: 800-587-2872
Fax: 401-459-6775