Small Dye Tablets
 

knowledgebase

Resolved
0 votes
Small dye tablets are included in a number of our science kits. These dye tablets are non-toxic. They consist only of lactose and food-grade food coloring. They are similar to Easter egg dye tablets. The tablets should not be swallowed, but if they are inadvertently swallowed, this should not cause any health effects. If the swallower has a lactose allergy, you will want to consult their doctor.
In FAQ
Thursday, July 09 2015, 06:10 PM
Share this post:
Responses (0)
  • There are no replies here yet.
Your Reply

bottom2

Thames & Kosmos

301 Friendship St.
Providence, RI 02903

Phone: 401-459-6787
Toll-free: 800-587-2872
Fax: 401-459-6775
contact@thamesandkosmos.com